A loan modification is a permanent change in a borrower’s loan. The modification allows the payments to be affordable to a homeowner. If a loan modification is approved, the law suit will be dismissed.
HAVE YOU SUBMITTED A DOCUMENT AND THE LENDER REQUESTS THAT SAME DOCUMENT MONTHS LATER?
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SUBMITTED THE SAME FORM TO YOUR LENDER?
HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE LENDER NOT ACKNOWLEDGED THE DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE SUBMITTED?
HAVE YOU SUBMITTED A COMPLETE LOAN MODIFCIATION JUST FOR THE LENDER TO SAY RESUBMIT, WE ARE USING A NEW SYSTEM?
A LOAN MODIFICATION IS A CRUCIAL TOOL FOR EVERY HOMEOWNER WHO WANTS TO KEEP THEIR HOME. THAT IS WHY YOUR LENDER HAS DESIGNED THE SYSTEM FOR YOU TO GET FRUSTRATED AND STOP!
WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED HUNDREDS OF LOAN MODIFICATIONS WITH OUR CLIENTS. WE WILL COMPLETE THE LOAN MODIFICATION TOGETHER.
WHETHER YOUR LENDER REQUIRES THE LOAN MODIFICATION PACKAGE TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE, FAXED, E-MAILED, OR MAILED.
WE WILL SUBMIT A COMPLETE LOAN MODIFICATION TO YOUR LENDER, LENDER’S ATTORNEY, AND YOUR JUDGE.
ONCE SUBMITTED, WE SHALL FILE A MOTION TO STAY THE PENDING LITIGATION. WE WILL FOLLOW UP DILIGENTLY TO ENSURE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND IS BEING PROCESSED PROPERLY.
A RESPONSE IS REQUIRED WITHIN 30 DAYS. WE WILL UPDATE OUR CLIENTS WHENEVER THERE IS A RESPONSE TO THE LOAN MODIFICATION APPLICATION.
BELOW IS A PARTIAL LIST OF LOAN MODIIFICATION WEB LINKS:
BANK OF AMERICA: https://homeloanhelp.bankofamerica.com/en/bank-of-america-home-loan-modification.html
BAYVIEW LOAN SERVICING: https://www.bayviewloanservicing.com/loanmods
DITECH FINANCIAL/GREENTREE SERVICING: https://www.ditech.com/homeowner-resources/loan-modifications/
JP MORGAN CHASE: https://www.chase.com/personal/mortgage/mortgage-assistance/get-started
MR. COOPER: https://www.mrcooper.com/support/mortgage_assistance
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING: https://www.ocwencustomers.com/T001/mortgage_assist.action
SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING(SPS):https://www.spservicing.com/Services/LM_ModificationProcess
WELLS FARGO SERVICING: https://www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/manage-account/payment-help/home-assist-reference/
All home owners applying for a loan modification must be prepared to submit the following:
1) All persons named on the note and mortgage must be available to the parties.
2) A hardship letter stating the events and reasons that caused the homeowner to fall behind.
3) Three most recent bank statements.
4) 30 days of pay stubs or award letters for social security, disability, and/or pension.
5) A financial statement that reflects all the income sources, savings, assets & expenses of the home owner(s).
6) Last (2) years of all W-2 forms.
7) Last two years of federal tax returns.
8) Profit and Loss YTD (if self-employed) prior year and January 1 to current quarter.
9) Mortgage coupon(s) with loan number and contact information.
10) Bankruptcy letter or proof of bankruptcy proceedings (if applicable).
11) Copies of all 401K, IRA, or other retirement accounts.
12) Divorce decree (if applicable).
13) Proof of disability or Social Security (if applicable).
14) Homeowners insurance declaration page.
15) Copy of your note and mortgage.
16) Utility bill for address.
17) Driver’s License.
18) Year, make, and model of your vehicles.
19) HOA or condo association statement or coupon.
20) Provide a list of all credit cards and installment debts.
21) Any correspondence with lender and prior loan modification request and status.